The Charles Owen My PS Wide Peak Riding Helmet with MIPS offers comfort and style with the latest in equestrian safety technology.
Featuring the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System ("MIPS") that was developed in Europe and has been used in other sporting helmets for years, this helmet reduces rotational motion transferred to the brain by angled impact to the head. The helmet-integrated, low-friction layer creates a way for this motion to be absorbed and redirected, without adding any additional bulk or weight to the helmet.
The My PS has an elegant look, with a smooth outer shell that is easy to wipe off. Ten vents ensure air flow to keep your head cool while the super soft and padded leather-look harness allows for a comfortable fit. The removable liner lets you wash it for a fresh feel after those summer rides and the wide brim provides extra protection from the sun. This helmet also meets stringent European safety standards, making this helmet a great choice for any serious rider.
- Stylish and Comfortable Helmet
- Wide Brim for Sun Protection
- MIPS Technology
- Ten Ventilation Slots
- Soft & Padded Leather-Look Harness
- Removable Liner
- Modern Look with Deep Fit
- Safety Certifications: SEI certification to ASTM F1163-15, Kitemarks to VG1 01-040 2014-12 and PAS015:2011, and a CE mark to VG1 01-040 2014-12